Date: 28th October - 1st November 2019
Course: (Whole) Campervan Seat - 5 Day Intensive
Venue: Bristol Upholstery Collective
Time: 9:30am - 4pm
Guest Lecturer: Cat Sinnamon Large
Fee: £775 inc. tuition, sundries & refreshments
- Learn how to trim up a whole seat, including the base and upright
- Investigate the whole seat
- Understand and apply knowledge about appropriate materials needed
- Create a range of decorative details (fluting, diamonds, biscuits, French seams, piping)
- Design the look of the seat
- Learn the skills of how to deconstruct and pattern cut these items
- Learn how to create and alter a pattern
- Aim to complete trimming up a whole seat
If you do not have a whole campervan seat to work on, we can source one for you - just give us plenty of notice.
Industrial sewing machine experience and confidence absolutely necessary!